Neighborly-owned Maid Molly Services keeps a careful eye on the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak and its effect on our neighborhood. Customers and workers are their top priorities at this time, which means their health and safety are our number one concern.
Even though they have no control over the intensity or unpredictability of this virus, they may take preventative steps to minimize the spread and effect of the virus. As part of our day-to-day operations, they are implementing fundamental preventive safety measures by the recommendations of the United States Federal Government, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and other health authorities.
Going above to give the greatest possible clean: –
Many homeowners find that they do not have enough time to maintain the cleanliness of their homes, which is a problem owing to their hectic schedules. They at Molly Maid understand that a clean house is a happy home, which is why they are pleased to provide a wide range of home cleaning services.
Keeping your house clean has been and continues to be a significant concern for them for over 35 years.
What they do is as follows: –
- In your house, their crew utilizes a sanitizing solution to wash down light switches, doorknobs, bathroom surfaces, and other frequently touched areas with a disinfectant solution. The materials they use to clean and sanitize your house include particular Environmental Protection Association (EPA) certified disinfection solutions and specialized cleaning techniques, such as mopping with microfiber mops, which have been shown to result in a 99 percent decrease in germs.
- Specifically, they are instructing their team members to alternate cleaning cloths and mopheads between houses, as well as thoroughly wash them between each use.
- While traveling between houses, they allow the teams to wash their hands with soap and water and apply antibacterial hand sanitizer.
- Following the latest events, they are carefully watching national, state, and local health authorities for any new developments, and they are following the recommendations of government and public health experts.
- Their cleaning crews are outfitted with protective masks and gloves for the duration of the job.
Professional cleaning services health benefits: –
As a professional cleaning business, they are proud of our capacity to eliminate bacteria, allergies, and other diseases in your house. Their homeowners have the required resources to remove airborne viruses and allergies from their homes.
The National Allergy and Infectious Diseases Institute (NIAID) reports that about one billion colds are recorded in the United States alone each year. The Center for Disease Control estimates that the common cold means children miss approximately 22 million school days a year. Molly Maid seeks to decrease this number by helping thousands of families live a cleaner, healthier life across the nation.
Wrapping up: –
Contact Maid Molly Services is meant to ensure all-round cleaning of the property. The cleaning crews are prepared to clean your whole home every time they come for service, unlike some other cleaning firms that utilize alternating cleaning schedules.